- 2 small purple Cabbages
- Olive Oil
- Atlantic Salt
- 4 Tablespoons tahini,
- nuts mix, or store bought or alternatively prepare yourselves
- 50g Pecans
- 50g cashews
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 50g Walnuts
You may use all the nuts or only some of them
- Cook the cabbage in a pot of boiling water with a little salt for 30 minutes.
- Take out from the water and cut into half- width.
- Lay the tahini on a baking sheet with the cabbages as the cut portion towards the top.
- Oil the nut mix with olive oil and season with sea salt.
- Put the nut mix into a pre-heated oven at 220 degrees and bake for approximately 40 minutes.
- The raise the oven temperature to the highest heat for another 7-10 minutes , until the upper part of the cabbages start to burn.
- Place on a serving dish, sprinkle the nuts and tahini mixture and serve.
- To prepare the mixture of seeds ( you decide to make your own , you can make this in a few minutes, while the cabbage is in the oven.
- In a pre-heated pan, place the seeds and mix and make sure not to burn
- Lower the flame and mix for a few minutes, add a little salt and pour the mixture over the cabbage and serve