4 by 180 g portions of any line fish
1 tin all gold tomato onion mix
1/2 cup tomato sauce
250 ml mixed herbs washed and roughly chopped (basil, coriander, mint, parsley)
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
1 tablespoon fish paste or 3 anchovy fillets
100 ml olive oil
50 g butter or margarine
Juice & zest of 2 lemons
- Season the fish with salt , pepper and fish spice to the degree you like.
- Melt the butter & add 50 ml olive oil, in this you fry the fish for 3 min on each side, transfer the fish to the oven and bake at 180 degrees while you make the sauce.
- Simmer the tomato onion mix, tomato past & white wine for 10 min you might want to add a touch of sugar as it can taste a bit tart.
- To make the Salsa Verde mix the herbs, garlic, anchovy, 50 ml olive oil and juice & zest of 2 lemons in a blender until almost smooth.
- Cook couscous as called for by the instructions.
- To serve spoon some of the broth on the plate, place a spoon of couscous in the center, the fish on top & salsa on top of that.